With over 60,000 square feet dedicated to clean room equipment manufacturing, Chempharm’s Clean room device manufacturing services include production, assembly and packaging capabilities in a Class 8 environment.
Chempharm’s clean room facility follows good manufacturing practices (GMP). Our advanced process controls and automation systems make it possible for Chempharm to handle high volume programs that number in the millions. By employing process monitoring systems, Chempharm is able to ensure compliance to quality requirements, tight control to specifications, and part repeatability for high-volume and high-cavitation production.
Whether low or high volume production, Chempharm utilizes a lean manufacturing operational strategy, which streamlines the entire product development process, thereby improving profitability, customer satisfaction, and lead time.As a result, the Company offers full supply chain management capabilities, allowing customers to focus on areas of the program in which they excel.
- Class 100 to 1,00,000 (ISO 3,4,5 & 6) certified clean rooms
- cGMP compliant facility
- Complete in-house and overseas tooling services
- Complete supply chain management including engineering development
- Facilities operate under lean principles
- Full range of value-added secondary services
- A full host of standard and highly engineered resins
- Press shop equipped with CNC, Laser & Turret
- Imported bending and folding machines
- PLC powder coating system with conveyor
- Heating oven with automation to maintain a precise baking zone for powder paints. Batch powder coating oven for large objects
- Presses to handle sandwich panels with rockwool and insitu infill options
- QC lab with required instrumentation and testing equipment.