Laminar flow benches or units are used to create a class 100 environment in a small area and are mainly used for Labs and a on machines placed in the air-conditioned clean room.
Horizontal or vertical Laminar flow are used based on the application and suitability . Purpose and concept is same .
Hanging laminar flow benches are used over the machines with sides covered with polyester food grade strip curtains
- Material of construction : SS 304
- HEPA filtration : H14 , 99.99% down to 0.3 Microns
- Air is drawn through a HEPA (EU-14) filter and blown in a very smooth, laminar flow towards the user.
- All filters are validated and shipped prior to dispatch with DQ,IQ,PQ,OQ as per GMP Std
- Cleanliness Class: CLASS 100
- HEPA : Minipleat HEPA filters down to 0.3 micron particulate at an efficiency of 99.997% duly tested on DOP Aerosol method