- The policy of Chempharm is to provide a service and product that gives total satisfaction and shall meet any relevant statutory, regulatory, legal or customer requirement and shall consider risks and the environment.
- We recognize that the continued future success of the company depends on the price, delivery and quality of our products and the quality of service provided. The quality of our products and service must be of the highest possible standard if we are to meet the ever-increasing demands of our customers.
- Our quality objectives are to provide goods and service that are fit for purpose and completely meet our customers requirements and maintain a quality management system which meets the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008 and retain status as a registered firm of assessed capability. Quality objectives shall be established and reviewed at the annual review meeting.
- Conformance to the procedures of the quality management system requirements is mandatory upon all employees, and this shall ensure achievement of our quality objectives. The company shall ensure that the quality policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within our organization, also that the work environment is maintained at a level appropriate to the company’s activities.
- In addition to strict adherence to these procedures, we need continually to develop and maintain the right attitude towards high quality achievement throughout the company and strive for continual improvement of our product and of the quality management system. Only in this way will we achieve our company quality policy of complete customer satisfaction.