Modular cleanroom walls are a composite construction of two skins of high pressure Stainless and Precoated Galvanized Iron framework with a sealed and insulated interior. The assembly is self-supporting. Additional wall heights can be achieved by using a stacking technique. The Modular Clean room walls panel seams are sealed by silicone with a perfectly flush finishing.Insulation materials are sandwiched between the two skin layers and sealed from the exterior by the SS framework. There is a selection list of materials for insulation and wall skins according different needs in modular cleanroom construction.
The Chempharm unique standard wall skin is an anti-scratch high-pressure laminate (impregnated with a special phenolic resin to be fire resistant). The high-pressure laminate can be easily milled to allow flush mounting of all covings and accessories and guarantees compliance with GMP rules for cleanroom cleaning. The Modular cleanroom wall system is flexible thus allowing easy installation and accepts changes to design in the field and can be reconfigured for use in other locations.
- Full compatibility with chemicals used for cleanroom cleaning and sanitizing
- Installed the cleanroom areas in all major pharmaceutical companies
- Easy installation for a true modular cleanroom
- State-of-the-art modular cleanroom technology
- Flush surfaces everywhere!
- Antiscratch materials
- Easy to modify during partition wall installation